PERL Errors While Creating Database Using the Scripts Generated by DBCA or ORA-06553 Reported in the Database Created Using the Scripts Generated by DBCA
(Doc ID 2312568.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Database Configuration Assistant - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 version, Database Assistant
While creating the Database using the scripts generated by DBCA, the data dictionary creation steps fails due to PERL error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Install 12.2 (no database creation just install software)
- Install patches (PSU and JVM and Opatch) [optional]
- DBCA and create template and Scripts (again no database creation)
- Run DBCA generated script to create database.
- It creates the instance, etc. But errors critically on PERL .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document