PERL Errors While Creating Database Using the Scripts Generated by DBCA or ORA-06553 Reported in the Database Created Using the Scripts Generated by DBCA
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Database Configuration Assistant - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 version, Database Assistant
While creating the Database using the scripts generated by DBCA, the data dictionary creation steps fails due to PERL error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Install 12.2 (no database creation just install software)
- Install patches (PSU and JVM and Opatch) [optional]
- DBCA and create template and Scripts (again no database creation)
- Run DBCA generated script to create database.
- It creates the instance, etc. But errors critically on PERL .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms