SYSTEM RECOVERY System Recovery: Reset Recovery Passphrase - General Failure
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Key Vault - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On trying to change the recovery passphrase, the new password is not saved.
No error on the OKV UI screen.
The old password still works and the OKV reports show:
1. OKV home/login screen.
2. Select 'System Recovery'
3. Entered current password (succesfully)
4. Click on 'Recovery Passphrase' tab
5. Enter new password (twice).
6. Click 'Submit'.
7. No errors and I am returned to the OKV home/login screen.
8. Log in as sys_admin and reports show the failure.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms