SYSTEM RECOVERY System Recovery: Reset Recovery Passphrase - General Failure
(Doc ID 2320364.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Key Vault - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On trying to change the recovery passphrase, the new password is not saved.
No error on the OKV UI screen.
The old password still works and the OKV reports show:
1. OKV home/login screen.
2. Select 'System Recovery'
3. Entered current password (succesfully)
4. Click on 'Recovery Passphrase' tab
5. Enter new password (twice).
6. Click 'Submit'.
7. No errors and I am returned to the OKV home/login screen.
8. Log in as sys_admin and reports show the failure.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document