ORA-07445: exception encountered: core dump [evaopn3()+128] During Auto Statistics Collection In 12C
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Database - Standard Edition - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Following error happens everyday during auto maintenance window period in 220.127.116.11 database:
- None of the below options work out as all are ended up with the same error during the auto maintenance window period:
1. Disabling Optimizer adaptive features and adaptive plan.
2. Recollecting statistics for XDB schema as the recursive SQL indicates XML indexes.
3. Recollect statistics for SYS and Dictionary objects.
4. Setting the below parameters.
(i) _replace_virtual_columns = FALSE
(ii) _disable_function_based_index = TRUE
(iii) optimizer_features_enable=18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124
- There is a similar unpublished <Bug 21464885> found in 126.96.36.199 but does not fix the issue.
<Document 21464885.8>: Bug 21464885 - Wrong results / ORA-7445 [evaopn3] / ORA-600[qkaffsindex3] from query with virtual column and dynamic plan
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms