ORA-07445: exception encountered: core dump [evaopn3()+128] During Auto Statistics Collection In 12C
(Doc ID 2321104.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Database - Standard Edition - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Following error happens everyday during auto maintenance window period in 188.8.131.52 database:
- None of the below options work out as all are ended up with the same error during the auto maintenance window period:
1. Disabling Optimizer adaptive features and adaptive plan.
2. Recollecting statistics for XDB schema as the recursive SQL indicates XML indexes.
3. Recollect statistics for SYS and Dictionary objects.
4. Setting the below parameters.
(i) _replace_virtual_columns = FALSE
(ii) _disable_function_based_index = TRUE
(iii) optimizer_features_enable=184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11
- There is a similar unpublished <Bug 21464885> found in 18.104.22.168 but does not fix the issue.
<Document 21464885.8>: Bug 21464885 - Wrong results / ORA-7445 [evaopn3] / ORA-600[qkaffsindex3] from query with virtual column and dynamic plan
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!