ORA-07445[qcsfsqacn()] Error While Querying A View Via Dblink
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- ORA-07445 [qcsfsqacn()+294] error is being encountered.
- A view is being accessed using database link.
- The view contains syntax that uses ANSI join.
- One of the table used in the view contains invisible column.
- Trace file shows following call stack:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms