Database Replay Failed with ORA-4030 and ORA-07445 [kecp_PBDispatcher]
(Doc ID 2357690.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Database Replay runs fine for around 30 minutes for 3 hours capture workload
- Then sudden session spike is observed which results into termination/cancellation of the Replay
- Alert log reported ORA-4030: out of memory errors and ORA-07445: exception encountered: core dump [kecp_PBDispatcher()+888]
- Problem persists even after latest RAT Bundle Patch 19383974 is applied
- Replay is started with SYNCHRONIZATION mode as FALSE
No changes. Testing the new environment using Database Replay.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!