Database Replay Failed with ORA-4030 and ORA-07445 [kecp_PBDispatcher]
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Database Replay runs fine for around 30 minutes for 3 hours capture workload
- Then sudden session spike is observed which results into termination/cancellation of the Replay
- Alert log reported ORA-4030: out of memory errors and ORA-07445: exception encountered: core dump [kecp_PBDispatcher()+888]
- Problem persists even after latest RAT Bundle Patch 19383974 is applied
- Replay is started with SYNCHRONIZATION mode as FALSE
No changes. Testing the new environment using Database Replay.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms