SYS.DBMS_OPTIM_BUNDLE Invalid After Downgrading From 126.96.36.199 To 188.8.131.52
(Doc ID 2398897.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Database Cloud Schema Service - Version N/A and later
Gen 1 Exadata Cloud at Customer (Oracle Exadata Database Cloud Machine) - Version N/A and later
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Database Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Cloud Exadata Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Backup Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- On : 184.108.40.206 RDBMS version, SYS.DBMS_OPTIM_BUNDLE is invalid
- Package body cannot be manually validated due to errors:
alter package sys.DBMS_OPTIM_BUNDLE compile body;
Warning: Package Body altered with compilation errors.
DataBase downgraded from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168/22.214.171.124, following the below steps:
- DB is initially 126.96.36.199/188.8.131.52
- DB is upgraded to 184.108.40.206 - DBMS_OPTIM_BUNDLE is valid there (although it should no longer exist - based on Package SYS.DBMS_OPTIM_BUNDLE is Showing as Invalid After Upgrade to 220.127.116.11 (Doc ID 2310318.1))
- DB is downgraded to 18.104.22.168/22.214.171.124
- DBMS_OPTIM_BUNDLE cannot be compiled
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document