Oracle Database / Grid Infrastructure / OJVM Release Update and Release Update Revision R18 Oct 2018 Known Issues
(Doc ID 2433586.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition
Oracle Database - Standard Edition
Oracle Database Cloud Schema Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Machine - Version N/A and later
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Database Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Database bundle patches that were released on October 16, 2018 for Release 18 were:
- Database Release Update 18.4.0 , <Patch 28655784>
- Grid Infrastructure Release Update 18.4.0 , <Patch 28659165>
- OJVM Release Update 18.4.0 , <Patch 28502229
- Database Release Update Revision 18.3.1 , <Patch 28507480>
- Grid Infrastructure Release Update Revision 18.3.1 , <Patch 28660077>
- Database Release Update Revision 18.2.2 , <Patch 28601267>
- Grid Infrastructure Release Update Revision 18.2.2 , <Patch 28702032>
- (there were no OJVM Release Update Revisions for Oct 2018)
This is the Known Issues note for the patches listed above. These known issues are in addition to the issues listed in the README file for each individual Release Update (Update) or Release Update Revision (Revision).
This known issues document will be of interest to Database Administrators who are responsible for bundle patching for Oracle Database / Grid Infrastructure / OJVM Release 18
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!