DSKM process appears to be hung even though applying path 19883038
(Doc ID 2446982.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DSKM process appears to be hung when one cell reboot because of flashcard replacement.
- one cell node reboot because of flash card replacement
- all asm alert log file reported DSKM process appears to be hung. Initiating system state dump at the same time
- From system state dump , DSKM was waiting for 'master diskmon read'
- In system state dump ,call stack of DSKM includes -ksz_get_kgzm_msg()+313<-ksz_add_ossdev()+1675<-ksz_proc_dskm_req()+1190<-ksbabs()
- Database version is 126.96.36.199.170418 and later
one cell reboot because of flashcard replacement
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document