Suboptimal Plan Due To Multi Level Push Predicate From 126.96.36.199 Onwards
(Doc ID 2491018.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2019
Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Slow SQL Performance after upgrading the database from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 or higher.
- Setting the optimizer_features_enable to 18.104.22.168 does not help.
- Gathering new statistics for the objects involved with or without histograms do not help.
- Transferring the statistics from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 does not help.
- SQL tuning advisor does not give any recommendations to improve the query performance.
- Outline data hints of SQL from 188.8.131.52 only generates good execution plan.
Database Upgrade to 184.108.40.206 or higher
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.