Questions about the DR$INDEX Table in the Oracle Text Dictionary
(Doc ID 2559157.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Text - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. What do the IDX_STATUS and IDX_OPTION in the CTXSYS.DR$INDEX mean?
2. What does IDX_OPTION t and f mean?
3. What does IDX_OPTION PYt and PtuY mean?
4. What determines which Format will be used for the DR$ Tables? (DR$ vs DR#)
5. What determines if DR$...$R tables are present in an 18c database.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document