Scheduled Jobs Suddenly Stop Working
(Doc ID 263386.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2018
Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- DBMS jobs which have run successfully at their specified intervals in the past suddenly stop running.
- Restarting the database does not solve the problem.
- The job can be run manually using dbms_job.run, but it will not run automatically at specified time interval.
- The job has no failure and is not in a 'Broken' state.
- There is no error reported in alert.log.
- Setting the _job_queue_interval parameter does not make any difference.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|