TPITR With LOB and Subpartition Fails With RMAN-6019 ORA-1029
(Doc ID 2654778.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TPITR (RECOVER TABLE command) fails with following errors when taget table has both LOB column and Subpartitions.
RMAN-00569: =============== ERROR MESSAGE STACK FOLLOWS ===============
RMAN-03002: failure of recover command at 03/12/2020 13:18:47
RMAN-06136: Oracle error from auxiliary database: ORA-01029: internal two task error
RMAN-06019: could not translate tablespace name ""
This problem reproduces when following all conditions are met.
- Table A has a LOB column
- Table A is configured as a Partition Table and has Subpartitions
- Run "RECOVER TABLE" command via RMAN against Table A
- Fix of BUG:26828994 is applied
Fix of BUG:26828994 is included in
- 220.127.116.11.181016 (Oct 2018) Database Release Update (DB RU)
- 18.104.22.168.181016 (Oct 2018) Database Patch Set Update (DB PSU)
- 22.214.171.124.181016 (Oct 2018) Database Proactive Bundle Patch
- 126.96.36.199.180831 (Aug 2018) Bundle Patch for Windows Platforms
- 188.8.131.52.180831 (Aug 2018) Bundle Patch for Windows Platforms
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document