After PDB Clone Getting "ORA-28374: Typed Master Key Not Found In Wallet" Error
(Doc ID 2694680.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Advanced Networking Option - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. <PDB_NAME_1> is an old Pluggable database in the container CDB1.
2. <PDB_NAME_2> is a new Pluggable database created in another container (CDB2) where other PDBs exist.
3. <PDB_NAME_2> is cloned from <PDB_NAME_1>. It was successful without any issues.
4. <PDB_NAME_3> is a new Pluggable database created in another container (CDB3) where other PDBs exist.
5. <PDB_NAME_3> is cloned from <PDB_NAME_2>. The clone process completed successfully but now ORA-28374 error occurs while creating/accessing encrypted objects.
A new Pluggable database is created by cloning an existing PDB in another Container.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document