Intermittent Long 'log file sync' Waits on 2 Node RAC After Upgrading to 19c
(Doc ID 2699312.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2021
Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Intermittent long 'log file sync' waits on 2 node RAC after upgrading to 19c
- 'warning: log write broadcast wait time xxx ms' in the LGWR trace
- 'redo write broadcast ack time' shows in AWR report
- 'rdbms ipc message' maybe show in the ASH
- LGWR waiting on 'rdbms ipc message' while blocking other sessions from systemstate
- 'log file parallel write' wait is not very high
- No issue with the I/O from OS watcher
upgrded to 19c
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.