Datapatch Errors : ORA-04061: existing state of package body "SYS.DBMS_AQADM_SYS" has been invalidated
(Doc ID 2733492.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
datapatch errors as below :
Patch 31281355 apply (pdb pdbName): WITH ERRORS
logfile: /u01/app/oracle/cfgtoollogs/sqlpatch/31281355/23688465/31281355_apply_xxxNov11_11_23_45.log (errors)
-> Error at line 72459: script rdbms/admin/catsnmp.sql
- ORA-04068: existing state of packages has been discarded
- ORA-04061: existing state of package body "SYS.DBMS_AQADM_SYS" has been invalidated
- ORA-04065: not executed, altered or dropped package body "SYS.DBMS_AQADM_SYS"
- ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called: "SYS.DBMS_AQADM_SYS"
- ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_AQADM", line 1090
- ORA-06512: at line 2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document