Datapatch Can Fail with PLS-323 After Rolling Back WINDBBP 22.214.171.124.201020
(Doc ID 2744063.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 12.2]
Oracle Database - Standard Edition - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 12.2]
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
Datapatch command can fail with PLS-323 when the following operations are executed:
- Install Oracle Database 18.104.22.168.0
- Apply WINDBBP 22.214.171.124.201020 by OPatch
- Run datapatch for applying WINDBBP 126.96.36.199.201020
- Rollback WINDBBP 188.8.131.52.201020 by OPatch
- Run datapatch for rolling back WINDBBP 184.108.40.206.201020
Datapatch command shows the following outputs:
Applied WINDBBP 220.127.116.11.201020 and then rolled it back.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document