Datapatch For 19.9 Fails With ORA-04061 For Package Body "MDSYS.MDPRVT_IDX" And Spatial Is INVALID
(Doc ID 2746313.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Spatial and Graph - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Datapatch for 19.9 DBRU fails with the following errors when running the script
-> Error at line 14826: script md/admin/prvtimd.plb
- ORA-04068: existing state of packages has been discarded
- ORA-04061: existing state of has been invalidated
- ORA-06512: at line 206
- ORA-04061: existing state of package body "MDSYS.MDPRVT_IDX" has been
- ORA-04065: not executed, altered or dropped package body "MDSYS.MDPRVT_IDX"
- ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called: "MDSYS.MDPRVT_IDX"
- ORA-06512: at "MDSYS.SDO_INDEX_METADATA_UPDATE", line 4
- ORA-04088: error during execution of trigger 'MDSYS.SDO_INDEX_METADATA_UPDATE'
- ORA-06512: at line 199
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document