HS: [OCI BACKPLANE] Auto Gather Stats Not Working
(Doc ID 2814269.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 12.1 to 18]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A scheduled job, "auto optimizer stats collection" does not run when it is expected to run.
- The Schduler Window is open
- The Job i enabled
- job_queue_processes is set to 10
- The alert log shows no errors for the time of the job to run
- There is no corresponding trace at the time of the scheduled run
- SYSAUX components are in a good state
- Gathering statistics manually is possible.
Select c.name as pdb_name, t.* from cdb_autotask_client t, v$containers c
where c.con_id = t.con_id order by c.name, t.client_name
_system_trig_enabled is set to TRUE
The view sys.scheduler$_Window_refresh exists in the PDB. (If it does not you should run catschv.sql in the PDB).
No changes were made.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document