Block Change Tracking - Known Issues
(Doc ID 2836206.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 10.2.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The purpose of this article is to provide a single point to identify known issues with Block Change Tracking (BCT).
- Use Database software 19.16 or above.
- If using Database software release 19.16, apply merge patch 34872889. The merge patch contains 6 fixes for bugs 33239980 34072411 34634012 34724986 33537630 34309870.
- If using Database software release 19.17, apply merge patch 34890438. The merge patch contains 4 fixes for bugs 33537630 34309870 34634012 34724986. The fixes for bug 33239980 34072411 already included in 19.17.
- If using Database software release 19.18 apply patch 34902902 (base bug 34724986) and patch 34902925 (base bug 34634012).
A merge patch is not created as these 2 bugs don't conflict, and the fixes for bug 33239980 34072411 33537630 34309870 already included in 19.18.
- If using BFT (Big File Tablespace), install patch 35013485
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document