How to use BLOB in C# with ADO.NET and Oracle Provider for OLEDB
(Doc ID 286955.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Provider for OLE DB - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
***Checked for relevance on 21-Nov-2013***
This document demonstrates how to read and writ a blob value to and from the database using ADO.NET OleDb Common Classes and the Oracle Provider For OLEDB written in C#.
- Visual Studio or command line .NET SDK tools
- .NET Framework 1.1 or higher
- Oracle Data Provider for .NET 188.8.131.52.0 or higher
- Oracle Database 184.108.40.206.0 or higher
- SQL PLUS or equivalent tool
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document