FTP And HTTP Ports For XDB Do Not Get Registered After Database Creation
(Doc ID 332931.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Server - Enterprise Edition - Version: 10.1.0.4
Oracle Server - Enterprise Edition - Version: 10.2.0.1 and later [Release: 10.2 and later]
Oracle Server - Enterprise Edition - Version: 220.127.116.11 and later [Release: 9.2 and later]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for Relevance on 30-Aug-2010
- 18.104.22.168: Database was freshly created using the Database Creation Asistant (=DBCA) and choosing the "New Database" Template
- 10.1.0.4 and above: Database was freshly created using the Database Creation Asistant (=DBCA)
- XDB was included in the Database Features
- No explicit changes have been made for the values for the XDB HTTP and FTP ports in the DBCA
- After the installation , when checking with the following command:
- Checking the XDB configuration information connected as SYSDBA as follows:
select dbms_xdb.cfg_get() from dual;
- 22.214.171.124: FTP and HTTP port set to 0 (=zero)
- 10.1.0.4: FTP port set to 0
- 10.2.0.1: FTP and HTTP port set to 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document