Wrong IP Addresses Used by Clients in RAC Environment With Shared Servers
(Doc ID 344428.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Server - Enterprise Edition - Version: 10.2
This problem can occur on any platform.
- 4 nodes RAC cluster, 10.2.0.1 on Linux
- Data Guard
- Shared Servers
- Several middle tier application servers
- Private hostnames: host1_pri, host2_pri, ....
- Public hostnames: host1_pub, host2_pub, ...
- Virtual hostnames: host1_vir, host2_vir, ...
- Listeners: list_host1, list_host2, ...
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process, and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|