Wrong IP Addresses Used by Clients in RAC Environment With Shared Servers
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2007
Applies to:Oracle Server - Enterprise Edition - Version: 10.2
This problem can occur on any platform.
- 4 nodes RAC cluster, 10.2.0.1 on Linux
- Data Guard
- Shared Servers
- Several middle tier application servers
- Private hostnames: host1_pri, host2_pri, ....
- Public hostnames: host1_pub, host2_pub, ...
- Virtual hostnames: host1_vir, host2_vir, ...
- Listeners: list_host1, list_host2, ...
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms