ORDSYS.ORDImage Methods Fail Or Slow Down When Processing in a Loop
(Doc ID 391719.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Multimedia - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
- Processing images repeatedly in a loop
- Using ORDSYS.ORDImage.ProcessCopy()
- Using ORDSYS.ORDImage.Process()
- During the processing the PGA memory is growing
- Processing will fail with the following errors:
ORA-29400: data cartridge error IMG-00710: unable to write to destination image ORA-22922: nonexistent LOB value
- The problem cannot be reproduced when a single image is being processed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document