DST Java Patch 5047902, 5075500, or 5075503 Post-Install Step Raises ORA-7445[jon_get_ncomp_method_fptr] or ORA-3113 on CREATE OR REPLACE JAVA SYSTEM command
(Doc ID 409030.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Server - Enterprise Edition - Version: 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
During post-install steps for DST <
- command CREATE OR REPLACE JAVA SYSTEM raises:
- From the database: ORA-7445[jon_get_ncomp_method_fptr]
or ORA-7445    
or ORA-7445 with different arguments
- From SQL*Plus or the client ORA-3113.
- Typical errors seen in the alert log
ORA-07445: exception encountered: core dump [jon_get_ncomp_method_fptr]
ORA-7445    
- Typical errors seen in the trace file:
digest of class java/util/TimeZone does not match digest of its precompiled native version
digest of class java/util/TimeZone$1 does not match digest of its precompiled native version
Call Stack can look like this:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!