Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Server - Enterprise Edition - Version: 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
1. Non-durable subscriber entries are left orphaned in a queue table if the OJMS client terminates
2. Messages are left in a READY state until the orphaned subscriber is removed manually.
3. There is no way to distinguish between the messages associated with active consumers and those which are orphaned.
In the case of running a heavily loaded JMS NonDurable subscriber application you may see
1. High contention on the library cache load lock.
2. Intermittent slow downs which have the initial appearance of hangs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms