ORA-7445 [QKKISOJKEY] or ORA-7445  with (qkkIsOJKey+####) in Tracefile
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Server - Enterprise Edition - Version: 10.2.0.0 to 10.2.0.2
This problem can occur on any platform.
A query failure causes an ORA-7445 error. The argument QKKISOJKEY will occur in either the ORA-07445 argument list itself or inside the trace file. Usually, it is also part of the call stack trace.
Alert log and trace files:
Examples (including, but not limited to these):
1. ORA-7445: exception encountered: core dump: [ACCESS_VIOLATION][QKKISOJKEY+###]
2. ORA-7445: exception encountered: core dump: [QKKISOJKEY()+###] [SIGBUS]
3. ORA-07445: exception encountered: core dump [qkkIsOJKey()+300] [SIGSEGV] [Address not mapped to object] [0x######]  
4. ORA-7445: exception encountered: core dump     with (qkkIsOJKey()+###) in the trace file. If not listed at the top of the trace file, the failing SQL can usually be found by searching in the trace file for "Cursor dump."
The following are examples of call stacks that matched bugs and/or confirmed service requests closed as unpublished Bug 4257187. The function qkkIsOJKey appears in most, but not all of the stacks; qkkPoesPU* occurs in all stacks.
1. qkkIsOJKey qkkPoesPUGroup kkfdsgl kkfddis IPRA IPRA IPRA qkadrv opitca kksLoadChild kxsGetRuntimeLock
2. qkkIsOJKey qkkPoesPUGroup kkfdsgl qkauni qkaqkn qkadrv qkadrv opitca kksLoadChild kxsGetRuntimeLock kksfbc kkspsc0 kksParseCursor opiosq0 kpooprx kpoal8
3. sighndlr call_user_handler qkkPoesPUGroup kkfdsgl qkauni qkaqkn qkadrv opitca kksFullTypeCheck rpiswu2 kksSetBindType kksfbc opiexe kpoal8
4. qkkIsOJKey qkkPoesPUSort kkfdForceOby kkfdsgl kkfdoby qkaoby qkaqkn qkadrv opitca kksFullTypeCheck rpiswu2 kksLoadChild kkslod kglobld kglobpn kglpim kglpin kxsRuntimeLock kksfbc kkspsc0 kksParseCursor
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms