Preparing the Database for .NET Stored Procedures
Last updated on JULY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Database Extensions for .NET - Version 10.2.0.3 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 10.2 to 11.1]
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Itanium (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows (32-bit)
*** Checked for relevance on 07-Jul-2017 ***
To provide DBA's information on how to install, setup, and administer .Net Stored Procedures.
- What is Oracle Database Extensions for .Net (ODE) ?
- How the Oracle Database Extensions for .Net work.
- Installing ODE on the Development Oracle Database.
- ODE Compatibility Matrix
- Tips on Installing the Oracle Database Extensions for .Net.
- Permissions users need to execute a .Net Stored Procedure
- Redeploying a .Net Stored Procedure
- Step by Step Instructions
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms