Last updated on JUNE 26, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 10.2.0.1 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 10.2 to 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Database upgraded from 126.96.36.199 to 10.2.0.2
- SQL Profile has been generated on the query previously
- Access path of that single query has changed
- Changing the predicate order or adding some characters or modifying the query in any way may revert to the 'good' plan
(however, extra whitespace and letter case are ignored (see https://blogs.oracle.com/optimizer/entry/how_does_sql_plan_management )
- 'Good' plan is cheaper (cost = 9) than chosen bad plan (Cost = 277K)
Database upgraded from 188.8.131.52 to 10.2.0.2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms