Initial synchronization fails to complete using Replication Manager
(Doc ID 467455.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2018
Applies to:Berkeley DB - Version 4.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following symptoms are particular for this problem:
- Replication always fails before the initial synchronization can be completed;
- The client that should synchronize always stalls;
- Analyzing the verbose messages shows that:
- the client is n pages away from completing the synchronization of a database file within the environment;
- the client was missing a page (or several pages) and a checkpoint occurred at the moment the client requested the page;
- the client never got that last page (or last pages);
- Lowering the throttling limit does not help resolve the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document