Ora-00600: Internal Error Code, Arguments: [Pihtinit_2]
(Doc ID 467926.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
NOTE: In the images and/or the document content below, the user information and data used represents fictitious data.
Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
1) Getting the following error in the Alert log
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [pihtinit_2]
2)The Trace file indicates there is a plsql call stack as follows:
----- PL/SQL Call Stack -----
object line object
handle number name
c000000043a5f7f0 1675 package body SYS.UTL_HTTP
3) stack trace may look similar to this:
ksedmp ksfdmp kgerinv kgesinv kgesin pihtinit
pihtiinit spefcmpa spefmccallstd pextproc peftrusted psdexsp
rpiswu2 psdextp pefccal pefcal pevm_FCAL
1) May occur if database is upgraded from a lower version eg. from 8i to 9i
2) THe ORA_NLS33 variable is not set to the right directory at the primary site
3) The Listener is running from a different version than the database.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document