Some Trusted Certificates Could Not be Installed - Unable to Import Trusted Certificate into Oracle Wallet
(Doc ID 468102.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Security Service - Version 9.2.0 to 10.2.0.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
You are not able to import your trusted CA(Certificate Authority) certificate in to Oracle Wallet using OWM(Oracle Wallet Manager) or orapki command line utility.
1. While using 9i OWM version 3.0, you get the below error,
"Trusted Certificate Installation failed. Input was not a valid certificate"
2. While using 10g OWM, you get the below error,
"Some trusted certificates could not be installed"
3. However, you are successfully able to import the trusted certificate using 11g OWM.
4. mkwallet fails to display the certificate
5. orapki displays certificate successfully, however it fails while importing the certificate into wallet.
You are trying to create a wallet by importing the your trusted CA certificate into Oracle Wallet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document