ORDDicom Methods Consume Increasing Amount of Memory when Called in a Loop
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Multimedia - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Processing DICOM images in a loop.
- Using one of the following:
- ORDSYS.ORDDicom.import() with setproperties => 1
- PGA Memory is increasing during the processing
- The processing might fail after a while with errors similar to the following:
ORA-04030: out of process memory when trying to allocate 620 bytes (ksdhng_work_he,ksdhng: nd wfg)
- The problem cannot be reproduced when a single Dicom image is being processed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms