ORDDicom Methods Consume Increasing Amount of Memory when Called in a Loop
(Doc ID 560689.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Oracle Multimedia - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Processing DICOM images in a loop.
- Using one of the following:
- ORDSYS.ORDDicom.import() with setproperties => 1
- PGA Memory is increasing during the processing
- The processing might fail after a while with errors similar to the following:
- The problem cannot be reproduced when a single Dicom image is being processed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.