ORA-7445 Core Dump In KGHUCLIENTASP
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Server - Enterprise Edition - Version: 10.2.0.1
This problem can occur on any platform.
- Alert log shows core dump in function KGHUCLIENTASP
ORA-07445: [kghuclientasp()+160] [SIGSEGV] [Address not mapped to object] [0xB78AD174]  
- Stack trace is similar to:
ksedst <- ksedmp <- ssexhd <- kghuclientasp <- kohdee
<- kohedud <- kohedu <- kocedd
- Current SQL statement for this session might be:
- Memory corruption showing the chunk tagged "pmucpcon: ipm" buffer is has
overrun while begin written into.
- ORA-600 [KGHUICHK_12], ORA-600 [KGHSSGFR2] while running plsql applications
- Above ora-600's , specially while logoff time.
- This issue will only happen, when a previously compiled plsql unit on a
version where fix for 5168773 is NOT present, is run on a version wherein the fix
for 5168773 is around.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms