ASM ROLLING UPGRADE FAILS
(Doc ID 796202.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Server - Enterprise Edition - Version: 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
This problem can occur on any platform.
- CRS has been upgraded to 184.108.40.206 on all nodes in the cluster.
- Doing ASM rolling upgrade from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
- Rolling upgrade mode has been enabled in the ASM instances
sql> alter system start rolling migration to '22.214.171.124';
- Patchset 126.96.36.199 has been installed one the first node
- On the same first node, starting the ASM instance using 188.8.131.52, it fails with errors:
Errors in file /oracle/diag/asm/+asm/+ASM1/trace/+ASM1_ora_23032.trc:
ORA-00002: Message 2 not found; product=RDBMS; facility=ORA
ORA-27300: OS system dependent operation:open failed with status: 79
ORA-27301: OS failure message: Can not access a needed shared library
ORA-27302: failure occurred at: skgdllopen05
ORA-27303: additional information: /oracle/11g/asmrolling/lib/libskgxpcompat.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document