HOWTO Understand Some Basic RAC Concepts From A TimesTen Perspective
(Doc ID 804757.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle TimesTen In-Memory Database - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TimesTen Cache Groups, RAC, FAN, TAF, ONS, Oracle 10g RACCallback
Check for relevance 24/10/2012
***Checked for relevance on 27-Mar-2014***
***Checked for relevance on 22-MAY-2011***
Provide the following:
1. Answer the general support questions about using TimesTen with RAC
2. Provide a simple overview of some terms associated with Oracle RAC
3. Provide an explanation of the TimesTen RACCallback connection attribute
4. Provide an sample configuration for TimesTen and Oracle RAC
1. TimesTen Cache Connect Setup
2. Best practices and usage scenarios of TimesTen with RAC
3. In depth details covering the related Oracle tnsnames.ora configurations possible
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document