Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Unable to view Purchase Orders related to a specific vendor invoice
APP-14122: No records meet your search criteria
Cause: There are no records that match your search
- System throws error when try to drilldown to see Purchase Order for a "Pay on Receipt" type of Invoices in Payables.
APP-PO-14122: No records meet your search criteria
Steps Required to Duplicate Problem
1. Invoices, Entry, Invoices => Invoices form.
2. Create an invoice. Press Match button.
3. Go to the Match to PO screen. Select a PO.
Select View PO and you receive the error APP-14122
4. The user is not the Buyer on the PO (PO, Setup, Personnel, Buyer).
The View PO function works fine if the user is a buyer.
Product Name: AP
Module Title: Invoices Form
Technical Name: APXINWKB
[Additional Search words: APXINWKB, VIEW PO, APP-14122 ]
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms