Transactions Can Be Saved Without Transaction Type Populated.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transactions can be saved without a Transaction Type. Expect that the type has to be entered when saving a transaction.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the transactions workbench.
2. The class and type are defaulted to Invoice / Invoice.
3. Change the class to Credit memo.
4. The field Type is now empty.
5. Leave this field empty and complete all other details.
6. Save. No warning regarding the field Type .
This causes corruption in XLA_EVENTS and a datafix is then required.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms