Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are not able to reuse Serial Numbers which are in status Issued Out of Stores.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Created a new Item with Serial as predefined.
2. Perform Miscellaneous Receipt for Item, Quantity = 5 with SN Range for 5 SNs
3. Perform Miscellaneous Issue transaction to issue out the Quantity = 5
4. Serials are in state 'Issued Out of Stores'
5. Again did miscellaneous receipt of same item using same SN Range, which are issued out.
Getting Error Message 'INV_INVALID_SERIAL'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms