How to Restrict Operating Unit By Responsibility in OM
(Doc ID 1053023.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 version, Transaction Entry
Getting error when attempting to restrict customer selection by OU even after setting up the Responsibility for the OU.
Would like to know if functionality is available in 184.108.40.206 per <Note 393734.1>: Title: R12 MOAC: What Operating Unit Parameter Can Be Used For OM APIs?'
Validation failed for the Field: Order Type
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Navigate: Orders, Returns > Quick Sales Orders
3. Query a customer that is not in the OU > i.e. CUST%
4. Select the first customer (CUST),
5. Error message is thrown because this customer does not have an address for the OU
Error: Validation failed for the Field: Order Type
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document