FRM-40831 VALUE TOO LONG FOR FIELD DESCRIPTIVE_FLEX_CONTEXT_CODE
(Doc ID 1053494.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to query DFF 'Extra Person Information', the following error occurs:
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. System Administrator Responsibility
2. Go to Flexfield --> Descriptive --> Segments
3. Descriptive Flexfield Segments, Application 'Human Resources', Title 'Extra Person Information'
4. Query Context Field Value 'PER_US_ADDITIONAL_DETAILS'
5. Click on Segments --> Error is thrown:
FRM-40831: Truncation occurred: value too long for field DESCRIPTIVE_FLEX_CONTEXT_CODE
6. Click OK and the next form opens up but is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!