JEESRPVP : VAT AMOUNT OF THE CANCELED INVOICE IS DISPLAYED IN THE VAT BOOK.
(Doc ID 1053746.1)
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for EMEA - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Report:JEESRPVP.RDF - Spanish Input VAT Journal Report
Find Spanish Input VAT Journal Report showing canceled invoices.
for example: The invoice was canceled in 30-SEP-2009, when running
the VAT report from 01-SEP-2009 to 30-SEP-2009 output not reflecting invoice cancellation.
when running report from-01-SEP-2009 to 01-OCT-2009, then it is possible to
see two lines of this invoice number in the report, with positive and negative amount.
Expect that Spanish Input VAT Journal Report :
- returns information on canceled invoices if the creation and cancellation happen in different reporting periods.
- doesn't return information if the invoice is canceled in the same period when it is created
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility : Payables Vision Spain
2. Cancel an invoice. create accounting
3. Requests > Submit
4. Spanish Input VAT Journal Report , run it with parameter include invoice cancellation date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document