Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2014
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
General Ledger - Budget wizard
1. Launch Budget wizard from General Ledger application .
2. Attempt to create a budget worksheet without entering the account range.
3. Receive a message to enter the Account From/To because they are required. There is no valid reason that these fields should be required.
Example enter value 000000 for the first segment and the following error is issued :
" VALUE 000000 does not exist in Flexfield segment value set KF_GL_COA_MELE "
4. Next try to enter a broad range of accounts.
5. The page tries to validate each segment value and combination. That means customer would have to choose only from existing combinations just to create the range. There is no reason for this validation here.
6. Click on the flashlight and it prompts to enter an existing combination. Customer only wants to create the sheet, not add/ create code combinations .
Upgrade to Release 12
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms