Service Request: Charge Lines entered manually and others from Debrief are not going to the Same Sales Order
(Doc ID 1053938.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Charge Lines entered manually and Charge lines from Debrief are not going to same Sales Order.
- All Service Activity Codes are attached to the Same Order Type, Organization
- All SAC codes belong to the same OU
- Price list is same for all
- Bill to and ship to is same for all
- Operating Unit in charge lines are the same
New lines are not getting added to the already created line which is in 'Booked' status.
New lines can come from : Debrief, directly on Charges or from Depot Repair.
Profile Option 'Service: Charges Book Order Automatically' will create lines in 'Booked' status if set to 'Yes'.
Lines should be included in a single Sales Order.
1. Create a service request
2. Create a Material line in Debrief
3. Click Submit and a sales order is created
4. Create a Field Service Task and assign it to a technician
5. Book the sales order
6. Technician Debrief some lines
7. Go to Charges
8. These debrief lines should be available in Charges
10. The new lines create a new sales order
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document