How To Assign and View the Values passed to Clause Variables in Contracts
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.0.6 and later
Oracle Contracts - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 16-Oct-2013***
Question 1: How can a value be assigned to a user-defined contract variable?
Question 2: How can the value passed to the variable be viewed?
This is the setup done for the variable, clause and template:
1. Go to (R) Contract Terms Library Administrator (N) Contracts > Contract Terms Library > Variables
- dfine a variable Test1 which is of 20 Characters.
2. Go to (R) Contract Library Terms Administrator (N) Contracts > Contract Terms Library > Clauses
- define a Clause Test_Clause (TC1) and include the new variable
3. (R) Contract Library Terms Administrator (N) Contracts > Contract Terms Library > Contract Templates
- define a Contract Template (CT1) including the new Clause.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms