REQUISITION IMPORT GROUPS REQS BY ITEM EVEN THOUGH THE PARAMETER WAS BY VENDOR
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 30-Oct-2015***
On 12.0.6 in Production:
You create a Work in Process (WIP) job, with several Outside Processing (OSP) items. Some of these items, belong to the same vendor, so when you see the purchase requisitions, you would like to see the items grouped by vendor. In order to do that, you configured the group by parameter in the Requisition Import program to vendor, however the system creates one requisition per item.
Expect the system to create one requisition per vendor with several items per vendor.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Manufacturing and Distribution Manager
2. Navigate to Bills of Materials > Routings
3. Create a routing that contains multiple OSP resources attached to the same operation.
4. Navigate to WIP > Discrete > Discrete Jobs, click new
5. Enter the job details and save it in released status.
6. Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Autocreate
7. Notice that multiple requisitions have been created for the same vendor.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms