Employee W2's Are Showing As Corrected Even When YE PreProcessor Run After View W2 Online Date
(Doc ID 1055568.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find Employee W2's are showing as "Corrected" even though the Year End PreProcessor is being run before the date on the View W2 Online.
This occurs in self service, payroll professional and the base application.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) They had the date for HR View Online Payslip set to 1/21
2) Ran the Year PreProcessor before that date
3) On 1/22 they had a balance wrong for Box 14A which was corrected
4) They rolled back the Year End PreProcessor and reran it
5) The W2 PDF and Online W2's all showed as Corrected
6) Change the date for HR View Online Payslip to 1/29
7) Rolled back the Year PreProcessor
8) Ran the Year End PreProcessor again
9) The W2 PDF and Online W2 still show Corrected
10) Ran the script for one employee
- A_ARCHIVE_DATE shows as 2013/01/25
Changed the W2 balances
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document