UNABLE TO AUDIT TABLE MTL_CROSS_REFERENCES_B DUE TO PRIMARY KEY MISSING
(Doc ID 1056513.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You want to enable auditing on the MTL_CROSS_REFERENCES_B table and are unable to do so.
- Auditing on table MTL_CROSS_REFERENCES_B is enabled.
- Concurrent program AuditTrail Update Tables (FNDATUPD) is run.
- Concurrent program AuditTrail Report for Audit Group Validation (FNDATRPT) is run.
- Messages similar to the following may be seen in the request log(s):
- Audit Group Oracle Username for : MTL_CROSS_REFERENCES is not Audit Enabled
- Audit Group Table : MTL_CROSS_REFERENCES is missing
- Audit Group Table Synonym : MTL_CROSS_REFERENCES is VALID
- Audit Group Shadow Table : MTL_CROSS_REFERENCES_A is missing
- Audit Group Shadow Table Synonym: MTL_CROSS_REFERENCES_A is missing
- Audit Group Trigger : MTL_CROSS_REFERENCES_AI is missing
- Audit Group Trigger : MTL_CROSS_REFERENCES_AU is missing
- Audit Group Trigger : MTL_CROSS_REFERENCES_AD is missing
- Audit Group Procedure : MTL_CROSS_REFERENCES_AIP is missing
- Audit Group Procedure : MTL_CROSS_REFERENCES_AUP is missing
- Audit Group Procedure : MTL_CROSS_REFERENCES_ADP is missing
- Audit Group View : All Views like MTL_CROSS_REFERENCES_AV% are missing
- Audit Group View AV% : 0 out of 1 View(s) are present in the database.
- Audit Group View (one view AC1) : MTL_CROSS_REFERENCES is missing
- Audit Group Table MTL_CROSS_REFERENCES is not present in any other Audit
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document