Work Confirmation Lines of Type Amount Fail with Irrelevant Fields Error after Running RTP
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.0.6 to 12 [Release 12]
Oracle Services Procurement - Version 12.0.6 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Receipt Transaction Processor (RTP) to process Work Confirmation for a Purchase Order with amount based lines the amount based pay items error out.
From the PO_INTERFACE_ERRORS table, the error message is as follows:
Error: You have populated some fields that are irrelevant for Service based PO shipments.
the value populated in this column is "AMOUNT"
Also in table PO_INTERFACE_ERRORS see:
Error_Message Error: You have populated some fields that are irrelevant for Service based PO shipments.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a complex services PO having quantity and amount based lines.
2. Login as supplier user. Create and submit a work confirmation for this PO for all the pay items
Example: This sample PO contains 4 lines
- 1 quantity based line
- 3 amount based lines having different pay item type - lumpsum, rate, milestone respectively
3. After submitting the work confirmation, run the RTP - Receiving Transaction Processor
- The transaction lines for quantity based pay item and one amount based pay item are received but other two amount based pay items are errored out. See the error in the PO_INTERFACE_ERRORS table
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms