How to add a new address through the Hire function ?
(Doc ID 1056815.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What are steps to add a new address through the Hire function ?
Steps to reproduce the issue through the seeded MSS responsibility
1. Manager Self Service
3. Enter information in the required fields : Business Group, Last Name, Start Date
4. Click on Continue
5. See the Person Details page with the following button : Cancel, Save for Later, Back, Next
6. Add the button "Another Adress" through the Personalize Page link (there is 2 choices. Rendered True
the first one)
7. Return to the Application
8. The new button is there but there is no way to add any additional address.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document