Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.2 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 29-Jun-2014
The Billing Profile specified in the Global Contracts Defaults is not applied to contract renewals. The Accounting rule and invoicing rule are not being updated according to the values given in the billing profile after contract renewal.
Steps To Reproduce
- (R) Service Contracts Manager
- (N) Create a billing profile
- Go to Global Contract Defaults
- Go to the Renewals tab and provide the newly created billing profile in the billing profile field
- Create a contract with all the mandatory fields, and submit the contract for approval
- After the Contract is made ACTIVE,renew the contract and check if the accounting rule and invoicing rule are same as the values given in the billing profile given in the GCD
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms